Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sleeping alternative.

Perhaps the most important thing I should have right now is a lengthy sleep. For the past couple of years, I have been depriving myself with the grandeur of spending time on the dream world. I always end up being frustrated every time I waste time on being unproductive. Many times had I coerced myself to observe proper sleeping habit but my life after midnight has always been fulfilling albeit less noteworthy. Being attached to it is as being drowned by addiction.

Now that I am starting to explore the realms of the blogging world, I can't help myself but to stay awake as late as time dictates. This side of the internet is more than I assumed it to be. At first, I was just intrigued by what really blog is, and then eventually I found myself creating my own.

Only I have no idea whether even a single soul will have an interest on reading my rants as I proceed. But then again, as I see it now, blogging will be my career as long as I have an access to the internet as much as having money to rent a computer on an internet shop. I always imagine having my own computer, be it a desktop or a laptop, but then after the very second of luring myself, my hallucination brings itself to the verge of dreams, with which world I want to be at right now.

My eyes are falling and my mind is boggling. I guess this will be all for now. I respectfully welcome myself to the blogosphere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. ako din ganyan. di ko mapigilan sarili ko kakablog. adik na kung tawagin. hakhak. pero ngayon nakokontrol ko na sarili ko.. XD

Anonymous said...

i was just bloghopping, and i found a good site here.

:)