Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love is not love.

How come a guy, with whom a loyal girl is in loved with, turns out to be womanizing all along their relationship?

I repetitively answer that question of a friend who deeply loves and deeply hurts. For nine months, the two of them were together, with misunderstandings in between. I always told the girl it's normal, it's needed. It's good she listens to me whenever she morphs me into a love guru; everytime she have a problem, she goes to me and blurts out her feelings. I could say her emotions are too unfathomable when it comes to everyone but me. I never let her deceive me by what she wants me to know. I always make it a point to grill her until everything is in the open and the last things I can do is comfort her with my pieces of advice.

And so their relationship withered--as I expected it, as I wished it to transpire. It was the loss of trust that made her crumble on her knees. It was the loss of love, on the other hand, that kept him from doing what he likes without thinking of its effects toward the people who cares for him.

Is this the kind of love she deserves? I hardly believe so. Not to mention, it was her first boyfriend and it was her first break-up. I voiced out to her that she doesn't need to have someone like him even if he insists a second chance someday. Making amends seems to be impossible right now. They are not talking. They are treating each other as ghosts of their past. That's pretty pathetic, I cleared out to her. Good thing, she is becoming more composed now.

At the end of the day, my mind will simply eradicate the conclusion that love is not love without the true meaning of love. What then is the true meaning of this thing called love? The answer is without one's own perception. One's own understanding will make love as realizable as possible... yet not for me. What is the use of loving when it is prone to frailty? Isn't love supposed to be something divine in nature, so to speak? It has to have the core of a vision and a goal, otherwise it will be as stinky as the most deteriorating object in the world--hatred, which I assume is the root of his unfavorable behavior nowadays.

Someone teased me to her today, knowing that she and the dumb guy are no longer together. The idea is one hell of a crap, but then again it is still possible. No one knows what will happen next, as the cliché goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

--

hakhak

anu bang meron sa LAB? parang lhat ng blog may post tungkol dun

hakhak

eh aku nga hnd p nahihinlabidabs

hakhak

at dahil jan ilalagay kita sa blagrowl ku

elyens

XXXxx

Anonymous said...

so you liked the girl all along?

Anonymous said...

ganun talaga ang LOVE... haizz miss ko na si bebeko!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Okay lang yun. Unti-untiin mo na! Career mode! :)